RETAIL HISTORIC RESTAURANT LOCATION
- Gross Area: Ground Floor Retail 3775 sq.ft.
- Zoned: North Beach Commercial
- Historic Location
- Long Bar & Vintage Oak Coolers
- Fully Sprinklered
- Updated Building Systems
- 2 Dining Rooms
- Finished Basement/Storage & office space 1170 sq.ft.
- Excellent Window Frontage
- Fully Equipped Kitchen with Hood
- 2 Restrooms
- Restaurant Size Gas Service
- Separately Metered
- 98 Walk Score
This unique old San Francisco space is located on the ground floor of a two story pre-Turn of The Century Commercial Building in the Heart of North Beach on the historic Barbary Coast Trail; one block from Washington Square Park, the steps to Coit Tower,and charming Upper Grant. This historic location has maintained its original character, and captures the European charm and Bohemian ambiance of North Beach; known for being the long time home of the famed Paper Doll, The 524 Club, Russo's, Cadell Place,and recently Silhouettes, The Field Restaurant & Pub and Le Bordeaux.
GROUND FLOOR CORNER SPACE
between Grant & Stockton